BRING YOUR OWN TENT CAMPING AND GLAMPING ACCOMMODATIONS
Seasoned campers set up tents and RVs, cook meals, and enjoy the education, entertainment, and healers.
Those seeking an easier option choose Glamping—bring your suit case and all else is done for you. A Glamping package, which Lovelight has ready for you upon arrival, includes an erected canvas tent with a memory foam mattress, electricity and hot showers.
There are no hook ups for RVs. You are welcome to bring your RV; we ask that you use only generators that have been rated as quiet by the industry.
More about Camping and Glamping
- You may bring your own tent.
- You may rent a glamping tent with electricity and we will set it up for you. Decor, furniture, and location for each tent is unique; but, they all come with electricity and access to a hot shower and the meal plan.
- *The meal plan offers delicious vegan and vegetarian meals created by Chef Wendy Landiak.
- *You do not have to cook; and, meals are served alfresco in the ruins of a country barn.
- Find your perfect primitive tent or shaded RV camping spot; and, make meals at your campsite.
- In the evenings, you are treated to fireflies, performances, and music by the campfire
- *Wendy Laniak featured at retreats at the Ametheyst Retreat Center