Every Car Must Have a Parking Ticket.
- Every car, truck, SUV, minivan, motorcycle, or vehicle will need a Parking Ticket.
- Parking Tickets are required for all parking areas. Purchase Day, Weekend, Bring Your Own Tent Camping, Car Camping Parking Tickets prior to arrival on the ticket portal.
- Everyone must present a General Admission (GA) Ticket in Order to Access Parking Areas.
Car Camping Ticket—$60
- Everyone in the car must have a General Admission (GA) Ticket in Order to Use a Car Camping Ticket and to enter the Festival.
- There is no “per person” camping fee.
- Car Camping Parking Ticket covers all passengers in the car.
- If there are three (3) people in one car, only one (1) Car Camping Ticket is needed.
- The Waterloo Village Parking fee is included in the car camping fee.
- Arrive with friends, generate less carbon, and save money!
- The Car Camping sites are 20’x20—The area includes a space for a car and a tent.
- You may upgrade your space—Purchase extra campsites around a single vehicle for $20 (twenty dollars) for each additional 20’x20’ space.
FREE CAR CAMPING!
- Car Camp Coordinators are awarded one (1) FREE Car Camping Pass when four (4) GA tickets are purchased within 24 hours!
- The Camp Coordinator registers by sending an email indicating the first ticket purchase date; within 24 hours of the first ticket purchase, each crewmember also sends an email to email@example.com to claim a crew space.