Retail Vendor Rates Start at $325
The Lovelight Festival Vendor Program is a canvas on which Lovelighters who are creators, artisans and teachers can shine at every stage of their journey. Brick and mortar retailers, seasoned festival vendors, cottage industry atrisans, licensed or certified healing practioners, teachers, and weekend hobbyists are offered a rich menu of vending options and support that satisfies varying budgets and goals.
Lovelight offers various vending options in the categories of retail, food and beverage, and healing. Each option offers attendees a variety of attractions and entertainment in a unique atmosphere designed to naturally promote exchanges of expertise.
Before registering, please review the Lovelight Festival Vendor Rules and Regulations.
If you are ready to register, you can jump to the registration form below.
Lovelight Street - $325
Innovators and creators enjoy this casual marketplace of people sharing their passion.
- One (1) Vendor Admission Pass
- One (1) Lovelight Street 10’x10’ vendor space
- Tents and vehicles are prohibited.
- You may bring (or rent from Lovelight) a 6’ table.
- Option to sell your product in the Lovelight Community Store.***
- Access to one (1) discounted Vendor Meal Plan for an additional fee of $70.
- Twenty-five (25) words about your business featured on the Lovelight website and in the printed program*
Lovelight Learning Lab - $450
The home of interactive learning opportunities for Lovelighters who want hands-on participation in the creative process or who wish to explore a new subject matter.
- One (1) Vendor Admission Pass.
- One (1) Lovelight Learning Lab timeslot.**
- Option to sell your product during business hours at the Lovelight Learning Lab.
- Option to sell your product in the Lovelight Community Store.**
- Access to one (1) discounted Vendor Meal Plan.
- A description of your workshop listed in the online and printed programs.*
- Fifty (50) words about your business featured on the Lovelight website and in the printed program.*
Classic Retail Vendor Village Booth Spaces: 10’x10’ for $500 or 10’x20’ for $950
A groovy bazaar of tents, vans, and campers.
- One (1) 10’x10’ or 10'x20' area in the Classic Vendor Village.
- Two (2) Vendor Admission passes for 10’x10’ or four (4) passes for 10’x20’.
- Vendor Lounge access for (2) two for 10’x10’ or four (4) passes for 10’x20’.
- Additional staffer for a rate of $200. Limit one (1) for 10’x10’ and two (2) for 10’x20’. Additional staffer rate does not include vendor lounge.
- Complimentary parking in the village for car, camper, bus, and vans up to 15'; larger vehicles require approval.
- Option to purchase discounted Vendor Meal Plans. Max number that can be purchased: three (3) for 10'X10' booth and six (6) for 10'X20' booth.
- Fifty (50) words about your business featured on the Lovelight website and in the printed program.
- Link on the Lovelight website; listing in the printed program, listing on the program map.*
Dedicated Showcases - $150
Spotlight Your Product, Increase Sales, and Generate New Customers
The dedicated showcase is only available to Vendors who purchase a Classic Vendor Village 10’x10’ or 10’x20’ space.
- Three (3) opportunities to showcase/demonstrate your product on your choice of either the Showcase Stage or in your Vendor Booth.
- Your logo on the Festival map.
- Your product showcase schedule is listed in the Lovelight Festival program.
- One hundred (100) words about your business featured on the Lovelight website and in the printed program. Replaces the fifty (50) words that are included in the vendor package.*
Note: To participate in the Lovelight Learning Lab, you must be approved by Lovelight Festival Management. Proposals must include a detailed description of your proposed activity with all logistical requirements such as: time length, amount of space required, room set up, and minimum and maximum number of attendees. Applicants are accepted within 48 hours of submission; declined submissions are refunded within 72 hours of submission minus a $30 non-refundable application fee.
Additional Vendor Services
Vendor Lounge - $150 per person
The Vendor Lounge is a customer-free oasis with designated Sani-Johns, complimentary refreshments, and massages. Access to the lounge is included with purchase of a Classic Retail Vendor Booth, Food Vendor Booth, and Healing Vendor Booth. A limited number of additional tickets may be purchased via the online registration form. Please refer to benefits packages for qualifications.
Discounted Meal Plans - $70 per person
The discounted meal plan has designated meal times to ensure quick access to excellent food for all vendors. The meal plan is comprised of eight (8) meals and is Vegan. All vendors are eligible to purchase.
Electricity - $50 - $200
Electricity is available for your booth in the following amounts:
5 Amps=480 watts, 10 Amps=960 watts, 15 Amps=1440 watts, 20 Amps=1920 watts
Before Completing the Retail Vendor Application Form Please
Read the Festival Rules and Regulations
IMPORTANT: Please be prepared to complete the entire application form once you get started. Once the form is started you will not be able to save and return to this form or make changes to your information once you hit the "Check Out" button. Please be sure to fill out all of the required fields. (*) indicates required field.
Questions? Contact the Lovelight Festival at firstname.lastname@example.org.