What are the Festival Hours?
- Friday, September 21 at 11:00 a.m.. — Doors Open and the fun begins!
- Sunday, September 23 at 12:00 a.m.. — Event programming ends.
- Monday, August 24 at 11:00 a.m. — Festival hotel rooms check out. 10:00 am Campers check out 11:00 am.
- The memories are epic!
What are the gate hours for entry?
- Friday, September 21. - 10:00 a.m..
- Saturday, September 22: 8:00 a.m.. - 12:00 a.m..
- Sunday, September 24: 8:00 a.m.. - 12:00 a.m..
What is included in my ticket?
Lovelight offers an all-inclusive festival package. Your Adult and Child Entrance Pass ticket price include:
- One (1) tent camping spot
- Over 108 workshops and yoga classes
- 3 stages with more than 30 musicians and bands
- Extensive Children’s and Family Programming
- Three Pools, Hiking, and Canoeing in 5-acre pond
- Fire Dancers, Bonfires and Drum Circles
- Live Painters, Art Gallery and Group Art Activities
- Dance Parties, High Vibrations and Transformation
What are the food options at the Festival?
Some campers love the retreat-style simplicity of the Pearlstone Farm to Table Vegan Meal Package with 8 meals and 7 snacks most of which was grown on the organic farm on property and provides nourishing spiritual food daily so you are free to enjoy the weekend. This plan is included in some upgraded accommodations; it is open to all attendees.
The Lovelight Vegetarian Meal Plan which offers alfresco dining and great value.
Other campers love cooking their own food on the grill, or purchasing whichever items they prefer at whatever time they like from the festival’s food vendors.
May I cook at my campsite?
Yes, in a propane or charcoal grill. Fires are allowed only in designated fire pits. Please do not create a fire outside of designated areas as this may result in a fine.
Will there be additional food vendors?
You’ll have great options in the food court. Healthy foods such as fresh squeezed juice, falafel, and great guilt-free junk food like vegan gelato.
Do I need to bring water?
Although there are hydration stations onsite, you may wish to bring a water bottle to fill up so you may stay hydrated. If you bring your own water, ice is sold onsite.
What are the bathroom options?
There are public bathrooms. Sani-johns will also be around the campsites, the mention of which leads to a reminder that flashlights are a standard camping gear.
Are there showers with hot water?
1. Primitive camping includes only a few showers in the pool; expect a long wait.
3. Please do not use the bathrooms to wash dishes.
4. You may reserve a hot shower in advance. Get a day pass for $25 or a 4-day pass for $60.
Are there additional accommodation options?
The following upgraded onsite accommodations are available for an additional fee:
Hotel Room--Climate controlled hotel-style rooms with private baths
Dorms—Rooms for singles and small groups
Cabins—Cozy climate controlled cabins with kitchens
Dancin’ Dave’s Festival Camping—Affordable tents set up for you
Glamping—Luxury canvas safari tents with electricity and queen beds.
RV—RV parking (no hook ups)
Car Camping—Convenient car-camping sites
Are all classes free?
A majority of the classes and interactive art experiences are free. The Lovelight Learning Lab offers opportunities for Lovelighters to have in-depth, hands-on experiences for an additional fee.
Additional Opportunities for Artistic Immersion
The Lovelight Learning Lab offers opportunities for Lovelighters to immerse themselves in hands-on creative or self development experiences for an additional fee. Offered by Lovelight vendors, opportunities include a workshop to create a mala bracelet offered by Malabella Jewels https://www.malabellajewels.com/ or turn your favorite piece of clothing into a tie dye work of art with Waxon Studios https://www.waxonstudio.com.
- In the Healing Village, you will also be able to purchase a wide variety of professional healing services such as Vedic Thai bodywork, Reiki, Jyothish astrological reading, sounding healing and much more.
- Valid only when purchased with an entrance pass.
May I swim in the lake?
Swimming is permitted only when the lifeguards are on duty. Visitors love to swim in the pool. Please use good safety sense and do not swim alone or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and do not get in the water if you do not know how to swim.
May I drive my vehicle on-site?
You will be able to park on site. Car camping is available only in designated areas and when supported by a car camping pass for an additional fee on top of the festival ticket.
May I build fires and fire Dance?
- Fires are permitted in fire pits and propane grills only.
- Fire spinning is permitted only in designated areas by those with performer status.
- Please check in with the fire spinning coordinator on duty to get the latest information about Shining Your Lovelight!
- Please use appropriate fire safety at all times.
Will there be trash and recycling programs?
To keep your ticket cost low, take your trash when you go!
There are no trash receptacles on site; it is critical that you are prepared to effectively manage your refuse while at Lovelight. Please let your Lovelight shine responsibly and leave no trace! It is critical we please leave the land as clean as we found it!
Being drunk is no excuse for being a litterbug.
Are there ATMS?
The only money that you may need is to buy food, healing sessions, and the amazing items featured in the Vendor Village. Should you wish to purchase items and need cash, there is an accessible ATM on site.
Is Lovelight open to minors?
Lovelight is a family friendly event. Programming for young children is included in the cost of admission. All minors must be accompanied, at all times, by a parent or legal guardian. Should you wish to be a legal guardian, you must bring documentation of that guardianship that is recognized by the state of Maryland. Please submit that documentation to email@example.com.
For information about how to establish guardianship, please refer to http://www.courts.state.md.us/family/forms/ccgn001.pdf
Will alcohol be sold?
Lovelight and vendors will not sell alcohol.
What about drugs?
- Lovelight is a family-friendly festival involving many sober-living spiritual seekers. Please keep courtesy and spiritually appropriate behavior in mind at all times.
- Lovelight encourages all attendees to be aware of current drug laws in the State of Maryland and to behave in a legal fashion. Current marijuana laws in the State of Maryland can be found at http://norml.org/laws/item/maryland-penalties-2
- All patrons who need a prescription drug of any kind, are expected to bring drugs in the specific prescription packaging distributed by a licensed pharmacist.
Is there public transportation to the venue?
There is not; however on Friday through Monday, Lovelight is offering shuttle service from the Baltimore Penn Station and BWI Airport. Advanced reservations are required.
You must make a reservation to use the Lovelight Shuttle Services. To reserve your spot, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I Pay for Parking?
On site Parking is $20 CASH ONLY. Save $5 by paying in advance. Buy Discounted Parking Here
May I bring my animals?
For the safety of the Lovelight participants and pets, animals are not allowed onsite. Service animals are allowed on site because they are trained to manage the extreme environments of crowds, sound and weather.
May I bring my service animal?
Should you have a legal service animal, Lovelight welcomes each of you. All service animals require must remain in control of the registered participant and must be registered prior to arrival. Please note, it is illegal to fraudulently claim an animal is a service animal. Please see the ADA page for further information.
Will there be charging stations?
There will be charging stations for campers. Lovelight is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen. Please keep a close eye on your items.
Is there Cellular Service?
Most phones are able to pick up a signal; that said, please remember to Be Here Now!
Is there Internet Service?
Yes there is internet access.
May I bring a generator?
Generators are prohibited. should you have concerns about access to electricity, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll creatively address them.
What Should I bring?
- Your ticket for the festival and ID
- Food and beverages for a weekend of camping.
- Tent and camping accessories (Tent Camping)
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Swimsuit and towel
- Yoga Mat
- Rain gear
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Garbage bags
- First-aid kit
- Re-useable cups
- Blankets, chairs, and mats
- Re-usable water bottle.
- Small container for cigarette butts disposal, if you smoke. From this point forward, please try to quit
- Acoustic instruments of all kinds
- Decorations for your camp or cabin
- Cash. There is an ATM on site
Do you have questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lovelight on Social Media
- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/825800724196430
- Lovelight Festival main Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lovelightfestival
- Twitter: @Lovelightfest
- Instagram: LovelightFestival
Check out the opportunities for the community to collaborate! Explore Internship Opportunities.
All Sales Are Final. No Refunds. Line up subject to change.